Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why

Well here i am writing my very first piece of blog and that 2 in office time :). Man do i like wasting (office) time, nehows now that i 've already creatd this blog i sit here wondering y i signed up at all. But then there have been a no. of moments in my life when impulse to do things has yielded better results than the urge to reason. Y i wonder - maybe 'coz I was highly impressed by few friends who were posting great blogs all the time and wanted to try my hand at it, maybe to just blabber (strong contender), but basically 'coz I've finally figured that I need to talk, to open up, to find a vent to my feelings and to ease the pressure of my soul.

Think that'll be all for now (Boss is just arnd the cubicle) . For those who DO READ this blog if any1 does - Thanks :) and hey comments are always welcome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging fraternity!!
... and please keep updating it. I have seen a lot of my friends stop after first post.

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Dreamer said...

Hi Gaurav.,...
Welcome to the world of blogging.. itz fun and at the same time it can be tiring.... hopefully u don't giv in to laziness as I do....Keep the blogs coming,... will b readin it regularly

luv
Aparna

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good effort Zayed.
Keep it up!

6:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home