Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yaadein.....

Yaadein..yaadein......baatein beet jaati hain, yaadein yaad aati hain ...yeh yaadein kissi dilo janam ke chale jaane ke baad aati .............

Came across this song while scanning radio channels...and man did this song trigger memories........this past year has been full of exciting, tragic and silent moments ....sometimes the trio showing up all at once.......

Friends moving out to different cities and even different countries.....friends moving away.....re-unions.....surprise phone calls.....miss you cards(ok this one is rare)...thoughtful silences.....rememberances......shy smiles......

What am I trying to say???

Well...I don't know.......in a sense 'am trying to thank the people responsible for these memories.....good or bad.....in the past year I have realised that to me 3 things matter more than anything else in the entire world
My family, my friends, and my colleagues. They have shared their talents and contributed to my life not expecting anything in return.

The one common denominator is people. The material things in my life, nor my actual job have had the most meaning in my life. It is the people in my life that have had the biggest impact and have made the biggest difference in my life.

So Thank U all
for
Just Being There

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamer said...

I am sorry man.. I just don't feel like writin mails now a days... Dunno why ... I think I am goin thru this pendulam phase of "I am happy" and now "I am sad", with such mood swings I just don't think I would b a gr8 person to mail (I do miss u and ur calls) been ages since I spoke with u.... wats happening...?? I will send a mail as soon as I am off the pits

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home